Having purchased some black dishes at last, I am now using them for fall along with some gold stoneware and of course, the Amber glassware. Earlier this year I had to replace my black teapot, the old one broke, it was ceramic and not as strong as stoneware so for my next one I was determined to get a round stoneware teapot. Here it is below. Now I wanted a creamer and sugar to go with it but I didn't want ceramic and I didn't want porcelain or china and the Fiestaware stoneware versions just didn't "speak to me". What did speak to me is below.

Now I wanted a creamer and sugar to go with it but I didn't want ceramic
and I didn't want porcelain or china and the Fiestaware stoneware
versions just didn't "speak to me". What did speak to me is below.
I found exactly what I wanted in, of all things, black GLASS! Just as soon as these arrive I will whip up a tea-tablescape.
There is also a black Fiestaware butter dish coming . This little beauty is on it's way to me now and the moment it arrives and is washed, a stick of butter is going into it!

And last but not least the Fall Table Linens will have to come out which is an undertaking I will have document since it occurs twice a year.
I have been looking at other tablescape blogs and seeing how they store their dishes and table linens and it has inspired me to do likewise.
No comments:
Post a Comment