Thursday, March 28, 2013

March tablescape


WITHOUT FLASH






















This is a VERY, VERY busy month in all respects.  And while I have not gotten a picture with my shamrock mats etc. I have at least gotten a green one.   This was my breakfast setting this very morning. 

I have recently gotten some new dishes added to my year-long monthly swap-out plan and they can partly be seen here.   The pitcher is a lovely white porcelain thing I found at the local antiques store.  The tall creamer and sugar are Westmoreland Milk Glass.   There is also a set of green depression glass creamer & sugar which I am currently using. 
I found the green glass candlestick at the antique store too as well as the Lenox cup and saucer which have been added to my eclectic collection of those. 

I like the square white porcelain set I got and yes, I am having soup for breakfast!
Easter is nigh and I am going to soon get out my bins and decorate for that - I WILL have more pictures!

WITH FLASH

No comments:

Post a Comment