This Tiara Indiana Glass amber teacup was one of pair I found at an antique store on Hwy 31 north during the summer of that year. I would love to have this lamp hanging again. However, it weighs about 30 lbs and we just don't have the space - well, we do but hubby isn't willing to go the great trouble it would take to hang it and I cannot blame him. He is going to try and hang the 2-branch one we have and I am looking forward to that.
And this is my beloved tea set in front of the dining room window. The stained glass was a piece my mother made for a door for a place I lived in 1979. Through many moves and much turmoil it lost a lot of pieces but I had it restored and fixed in 2004. As of now, 2012, it is sitting in my mother's window where she lives.


No comments:
Post a Comment