I got one album and needed two so I made a second to match the first in size. This is the cover of the second album.I took the picture of the flowers I arranged (which were not real - I do not like dying flowers).
I also made the marbled paper and colored the paper behind it. The burgundy paper was just some I had on hand.
I made the invitations - peach was the primary color and I brush-lettered the names of the guests on the invites in peach.And I made my outfit...
This being my third (and last) marriage I chose peach and this outfit was made of peach cotton satin I dyed.
I had learned a lot about sewing having spent over a year while in college in the theater costume shop.
For hubby I made a peach satin vest.
I was and am pleased to say I used no plastic or paper although we only had 50 guests.
But I did wash dishes for a week afterwards!
It was a beautiful day in May...




No comments:
Post a Comment